Do you have a credit score below 600?
Yes indeed, low credit scores will make it much tougher to get the auto loan you need, but with adequate take-home pay and down payment, you could potentially track down a car loan company or car dealership in Colorado that will approve poor credit.
With our assistance, you may very well locate loan providers who approve bad credit auto loans in Colorado.
What are the minimum criteria for a bad credit car loan in Colorado?
- Salary of $1500 A month
- Debt-to-Income Ratio 50% or Lower
- Advance Payment as Called for by Loan Company
Tips: Colorado Bad Credit Car Loans
Let us discuss the most important tips and tricks to take into consideration when trying to get bad credit auto loans in CO:
- Don’t ever shell out more than 10% of your regular monthly income toward monthly payments, which is $378 if you get paid $3,783 per month, the state average.
- Never purchase a more expensive vehicle than you need, but the least expensive car or truck that suits your requirements.
- Never go after CO bad credit car loans with no down payment. Down payments are nearly always a good option.
- Don’t throw in the towel. This tends to be an annoying experience, but you can get the subprime auto loan you need.
Colorado Subprime Auto Loan Lenders
The following auto dealers and subprime auto finance providers could probably grant bad credit car loans in CO.