Getting a bad credit auto loan is all about how affordable the car you want to buy is. It goes to the debt to income ratio that a subprime lender looks at before approving or denying a subprime auto loan. Here are the cars that are most affordable in August based on MSRP after rebates and incentives.
- 2011 Hyundai Accent GL 2dr
- 2011 Nissan Versa 4dr 1.6 base manual
- 2012 Hyundai Accent base manual
- 2011 Chevrolet Aveo LS manual
- 2011 Chevrolet Aveo5 LS manual
- 2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 S manual
- 2011 Kia Rio 4dr base manual
- 2011 Nissan Versa 4dr 1.6 manual
- 2011 Nissan Versa 4dr 1.6 automatic
- 2011 Suzuki SX4
After incentives, there isn’t a car on that list that costs over $13,000. These are compact fuel efficient cars. They may not be the ideal vehicle for some buyers, but a bad credit auto loan is all about getting you back in the prime lending game. You are going to have to start slowly, build your FICO again, then move into a more expensive vehicle.